Field Service Role
Due to continued expansion we are looking for someone who can provide field support to both our customer’s equipment as well as our own hire fleet, carrying out servicing, diagnostic and routine maintenance to a wide range of material handling equipment including Jungheinrich equipment who we are a dealer partner for.
This is an important and rewarding role within a highly technical environment. It is a fantastic opportunity for someone with the right experience and attitude to join and excellent team and progress their career.
Please get in touch if you feel you have the below experience:
- Mechanical / electrical engineering experience from a general automotive technicians, HGV, mobile plant, forklift, or ex forces military vehicle engineer background
- Diagnostics and problem solving
- Hands on electrical, hydraulic and mechanical experience
- Ability to work independently and think outside the box
- Be able to work as part of a team when required
- Unrivalled customer skills
- Admin and basic computer skills
East Midlands Forklifts offer a wide range of benefits including manufacturer training courses, company pension, company health scheme as well as on-going career support.
Please email CV’s to firstname.lastname@example.org