Road Speed Control
ENHANCES SITE SAFETY BY LIMITING THE FORKLIFT TRUCKS TRAVEL SPEED
This product conforms to
The new iTEch Speed v2 has been designed to limit the travel speed of a forklift truck with a cable-operated throttle, by detecting that the truck is travelling above a pre-set speed and then applying a throttle restriction to limit the truck speed. As long as the truck is travelling below the pre-set speed, lifting is not affected.
The unit can be programmed with two separate speeds, which can be switched by, for example, the directional selector (giving a slower speed in reverse than forward), a key switch where the Supervisor holds the key, or our iTEch Zone or Proximity Alert systems. Due to its ability to give a proportional restriction (where if the speed begins to drop, the limit is relaxed gradually), the climbing of gradients is not affected either.
- Suitable for IC and diesel vehicles with torque converter transmission
- Suitable for conventional cable-operated throttles
- Low maintenence – designed to be ‘fit and forget’
- Does not affect lifting or ramp climbing capabilities
- Increased site safety
- Vehicles cannot exceed set speed limit
- Reduced fuel consumption
- Reduced damage and wear to vehicles
Call us today on 0800 998 1218 orContact Us Online