ENHANCES SITE SAFETY AND REDUCES DAMAGE BY WARNING THE OPERATOR THAT THE LOAD LIMIT HAS BEEN REACHED
The system warns the operator that a pre-set lifting pressure limit has been exceeded. The system is fully adjustable and any level can be set within the limits of the 250 bar pressure transducer fitted within the load cell. Site safety is improved and hydraulic lifting performance is not affected.
If the operator attempts to lift above the pre-set pressure a warning signal is given via a buzzer and a beacon situated on the truck to alert the operator.
No display, basic switch only – just alerts operator if over maximum.
Display included, shows actual weight and alerts operator if over maximum.
- Suitable for all vehicles
- Triggers alarm/beacon when weight in excess of 100%
- Accuracy +/- 2% of truck capacity
- Hydraulic lifting capacity of the truck is not affected
- LCD indicates load as a calculated weight and bar graph of load status
- Single button user control (Reset to Zero) for easy operation
- Initial audible alarm at 90% of permitted load
- Continuous audible alarm and flashing display at and in excess of 100%
- Robust waterproof enclosure sealed to IP67
- Unique bracket enables installation of the instrument in any position
- Improved operator safety
- Increased service life of attachments
Call us today on 0800 998 1218 orContact Us Online