A COMBINATION OF ITECH TYRE, GEAR AND SPEED SYSTEMS
This product conforms to
Transmon’s stand-alone iTEch Tyre and iTEch Gear systems have been discontinued, because they can now be combined with each other, and the Speed 6 system, to create a multi-purpose unit which gives the same functionality, for a fraction of the cost!
Each function is still available individually, at the same cost as the old systems, but we can now offer discounts on combinations of two or more functions, as there is no additional unit to be fitted. This saves fitting time, space inside the truck, and cost to the customer.
Detects that the truck is moving and then applies the throttle restriction to limit the truck speed. When the truck slows down, the limit is removed to allow full power for lift hydraulics.
Can increase forklift tyre life by 200%-400%, helping to reduce the requirement for new tyres from 2-3 sets per truck per annum to 1 set per truck per annum (depending on floor surface, type of tyre, and driving style). The operator is not able to select drive, except when the road speed and engine speed are below acceptable limits. This prevents the driver from abusing the truck by changing direction whilst in motion or by selecting drive with high engine speed. With the addition of an inching pedal switch, the clutch pack can also be protected from excessive wear in the same way.
Automatically shuts down a truck that is not being used. The length of time a truck can stand idle is adjustable to any value in seconds. This function helps to reduce fuel or battery usage and engine wear caused by excessive idle time, also preventing premature servicing.
- Cost-effective and easy to install
- Designed for ‘Drive By Wire’, but can be adapted to conventional cable-operated throttles
- Suitable for gas or diesel trucks with conventional torque converter transmission
- Proportional speed restriction does not affect climbing ramps or gradients
- Acceleration adjustability for added control on driving
- Prevents ‘hot-shifting’ and wheelspin
- Works only when truck is travelling at a pre-set speed, so lifting is not affected
- Reduced tyre wear, and contamination from associated dust
- Reduced transmission / clutch pack / torque converter / engine wear
- Reduced truck damage, giving savings on maintenance, and an increased resale value
- Improved site safety due to speed limit enforcement
Call us today on 0800 998 1218 orContact Us Online